Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Blog reads upside down...

Please begin reading this blog from Part 1 to Part 4. I can't get the first part I wrote to appear at the top of the page, so please go down to Part 1 to start reading. Otherwise, none of this will make sense. Thanks!

This story comes from a time in my life when I had only a head knowledge of God, an intellectual knowledge that Jesus is the Messiah. I did not have the Holy Spirit within as I do now; therefore, I was vulnerable because I was striving to please God without true faith, by works alone, and thus, I lived in fear of going to Hell at any moment. I would not be taken in by such a person now that I have discernment, but I was deceived because I was vulnerable and the people around me, who were in the same boat spiritually, trying to please God by doing stuff, left me vulnerable instead of protecting me. This information might clear up any confusion about why these things happened in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment